Saturday, June 22, 2013

This is where I will do my crafting today!

What a beautiful day, isn't it? Well at least it is here in the Pacific Northwest! Sunny and warm, finally! I went out and cleaned up the deck and table a bit and thought to myself "Why not bring my crafting outside today?" So that's exactly what I am going to do! I've learned to take one day at a time and be thankful that I was given another day to wake up and enjoy life and beautiful days like this! So I have a little tray with handles that I load my supplies on and I can just carry it outside with me! Now all I have to hope is that the wind stays away:) Well here's to a great weekend! How about you? Any big plans? Whatever you do, take time to stop and smell the fresh air! Enjoy your weekend and Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful house, it looks so serene. I'm enjoying the weather here as well. No plans as yet for the weekend but I'm sure something will pop up. :)

    ReplyDelete