Sunday, June 30, 2013

How do I organize all of these supplies???

Well as you all know, I am in the process of reorganizing my craft studio! Currently I am trying to organize my supplies and am finding it quite challenging! I am on my writing tools and paper. I spent last night sharpening all of my colored pencils. They are great for coloring in stamped designs on cards or scrap layouts or just doodling in my journal! My pens??? Well that's a different story as I don't have any great answers for this challenge! How do you organize your pens? I have so many brands and try to use them all (my favorite are my Copics and those I keep right on my work table!)but I really don't have a good organizational idea other than keeping them in a bin! Can you give me any ideas? Now my scrapbook paper is a whole different story! I currently have three floor to ceiling to paper racks filled with my scrapbook paper. I am trying to down size to two racks but that is quite hard for me! I buy some paper just for it's beauty and don't want to use it, just look at it! I organize by season, by theme, and by color! Hopefully two racks will be enough...As I downsize, I am making room for the door to my studio to be free and clear of clutter so that I can put a screen door on it and keep it open during these hot summer days for fresh air! My studio has two entrances, one from the inside of our home and the other from the outside of our home. It will be so nice to have the fresh air flow through, I am looking forward to that! So as we are expecting temps into the 90's over the next couple days, I will spend time in my studio, where I have air conditioning and I can continue on my reorganizational project! Happy Crafting!

6 comments:

  1. The dollar store usually have great little containers that you can use for storage. I'm not very good with organization but I know you'll get it done. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey,thanks for the tip! I'll stop by the dollar tree this week and see what they have!

      Delete
  2. Following you via GFC! looking forward to seeing what you post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by to say hello! Happy organizing! Followed you on google plus. Stop by and say hi: vivalamommy.blogspot.com and babyinbloom.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use the pen containers from Dollar Tree. They're a good size and cheap so you can buy a bunch and separate your different pens. I just re-organized my office and had a blast doing it!
    Found you on BloggyMoms. Following on BlogLovin.
    http://tinabsworld.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tina!
    Thanks for your tips! Someone else had mentioned checking the dollar store...I plan to do that!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete