Wednesday, June 5, 2013

One of my new crafting passions!



Paper beading has been my latest crafting passion! Back in April, it was a way to help me get  through my sister's passing. Now, I just can't get enough of it! It's very time consuming but I have had so much fun with it! I've used everything from magazines and newspapers to scrapbook paper and wall paper! My husband is now making my paper bead rolling tools so I will never run out! They are also available in my Etsy Shop at ladybughavencrafts.etsy.com. Stop by and check out all of my papercrafts, including all of my paper beads! Until then, Happy Crafting my friends:)

1 comment:

  1. These are beautiful. I love the combination of these colors and designs. I will be sure to check out your Etsy Shop as well!!!
    Bismah @
    http://simplemamaathome.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete