Saturday, June 15, 2013

Craft Studio Day!



Good Morning Crafty Blogging Friends!
  As I sit at my dining room table, looking out at the beautiful day (6:15am here!) I am reminded of what I have at the top of my priority list today and that is to dig in, once again, to my craft studio! I am always moving stuff around and giving it a new fresh look! Well I've begun to tear into it and got pulled away and nothing has been done since! Sound familiar? Well today is my day! After a few morning errands, I shall be spending some time in the studio! I've already begun to pack away a few of my favorite things that right now are on the back burner. I've turned my dye cut table into my beading table! WOW!!! So nice to have all this extra room! My husband isn't to keen on the idea as I have moved those things to our downstairs bathroom linen closet:) It's true! My crafts are taking over the house! As I ponder how I wish to have my studio looking this summer, I got curious and went to Google.com/images and entered craft room ideas and OMG! I couldn't believe all the wonderful ideas that just gave me so much inspiration, I can't wait to get started again! Well back to my room I go! I'll keep you posted and let you know how things are going at the end of the day! Have a beautiful Saturday! Happy Crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment