Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Welcome to my new blog!

So much going on over the last several months. My sister passing away in April really has taken a toll on myself and my family but each day is a new day and I try to take it all in one day at a time.
 I've had such a struggle with my blogging lately, just trying to find a system that worked for me! After trying Wordpress, here I am back at Blogger! I am not very computer savvy so I guess I have to stick with what I know! I've made it a goal to post at least twice a week and not to beat myself up if time gets away from me:)
This NEW  blog has been set up to share all of my new crafting ventures but also, a little bit of everything else! So grab a cup of coffee or tea, kick your feet up and enjoy reading about what's going on in my craft studio and in my life! Leave a comment and let me know you stopped by!
 I appreciate your following and your friendship! Happy Crafting:)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Shannon! Stopping by to help promote your blog & so glad I did. We lost our 3 month old Granddaughter a few months ago & I have had a real hard time getting back to working again like I was before too. As you perfectly wrote "each day is a new day and I try to take it all in one day at a time."
    Thank you for sharing your story & I look forward to your new post! ❤ Becca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Becca:)
    First let me say I am so very sorry to hear about the loss of your Granddaughter. I can't imagine your loss but I certainly feel your pain. You and your family will be in my prayers, please know that.
    Also, "Thanks" for helping to promote my blog! I need all the help I can get:) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete