Saturday, June 15, 2013

My Craft Studio Rearranging Project...



 And oh what a project it is! I always forget how much work it is but I love doing it...What can I say?
The pic here in the middle is my favorite as it shows the view out of my windows, in our backyard, to the forest!  It's just so beautiful!

Well as you can see I have a big job in taking this on! I have so much that I am just not willing to part with as I am a hoarder...when it comes to my craft stuff that is! I tell myself I am going to get rid of what I don't use by donating it and I simply can't part with it! How many of you are the same way??? Well I am running out of places to hide my things so I am going to have to come up with something!!! Any suggestions?
Well I guess it's back to work for me! You all have a great Father's Day! It's suppost to be another beautiful day here in the pacific northwest so we are looking forward to making Daddy breakfast in bed and throwing some steaks on the barby later on in the afternoon! Whatever you may be doing, enjoy the rest of your weekend! Happy Crafting!

14 comments:

  1. I wish I had a room for all my crafts, I'm jealous :) My mom always had so many craft projects going on at once, she tried organizing it every couple of years, but it was a big project!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ann!
      Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate your comments on my craft studio as I've waited a long time to have my own crafty space! Have a great day!

      Delete
  2. Love your craft studio so cool! and I love your view too. I am going to give this idea to my hubby :) anita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anita!
    Thanks for your comments! I love my space and am always rearranging:) The view is definately my bonus!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shannon, popping over from Bloggy Moms. That is a huge project but I so love the view. I always enjoy looking at others craft because I can't do my own. Those beads in the other post are absolutely lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The view is one of the best things about my studio! My daughter's bedroom is right above my studio and her view is even more amazing:)Thanks for your comments and for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Angie!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog! We are all about ladybugs at our house, ever since our daughter was born as her nickname is Caitybug!!! My husband built these shelves in my studio to house my collection! I'm ok as long as it doesn't spill out all over the house!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your craft studio is awesome!I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I enjoy my studio and I sure appreciate your comments:)

      Delete
  8. Oh my goodness! I know this feeling all to well. I'm a pack rat and my husband is on me to get rid of stuff before we move in november. So, I'm hiding stuff ahead of time to avoid giving it up... like all my purses! ;) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ashley:)
      Your comment made me chuckle as you sound so much like me:) Have a great day and thanks for stopping by my blog:)

      Delete
  9. Loooooooooove it. I had a big desk with all of my stuff in it but then I had to choose between my desk and a crib. Unfortunately the crib won and all of my stuff was dumped into the garage. You have a beautiful craft room and I have to say that it shows your love for ladybugs too. Happy crafting...

    Lalipops and Daisies
    https://www.etsy.com/shop/LalipopsandDaisies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the nice comments on my studio and ladybugs! I think I would've opted for the crib also, if that was a choice! Have a great day!

      Delete