Thursday, June 6, 2013

My Memory Garden...


I recently lost my sister to melanoma cancer in April. It's been a big struggle for myself and my family but we are taking things one day at a time. I wanted to do something that would give me a place to go and talk with my sister or just sit and relive some special memories. 
I made this memory garden in my side yard and I think it's just what I needed!
My lavender is just beginning to bloom, the smell is fantastic (can you smell it?!!!) 
I have several little plants in my memory garden that aren't in bloom yet so I will be looking forward to that later in the summer time!
It has a very special solar angel that lights up at night. When I look outside before I go to bed and see
the angel lit up, it puts a smile in my heart and it lets me know Mindy is ok:)
It's my special place to go when I am feeling down and just need a moment alone and it's
just perfect for me!
Thanks for reading! Until next time, Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment